LOVE SHOULDN'T HURT
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
President :Theresa Mapes
Vice President: John Mapes Jr
Chairman: Pinuncia Garfinkel
Secretary: Maria Rotolo
Public Affairs: Chris Chimento
Treasury : John Mapes 111
We are a 501 3C non-profit corporation.
We work hard all year to give two scholarships to two deserving high School students who pay it forward and are enrolled in a college.
- To help end domestic violence and help anyone abused, all genders, ages and races.
- To expose and help bring to justice, their abusers
- To provide assistance to the abused. Helping them through emotional adversities and instill hope, pride and self esteem. All the while standing beside them as they move forward in life.
- To raise our voices against violence through advocacy, empowerment and social change.
- If you are affected by this violent crime or you know someone who is, we are here to help you through it and help you find a safe environment.
- We will be here to help and guide you with police assistance, counseling etc, and help you throughout the entire process of "Starting Over".
- We work diligently to encourage our elected and non elected officials for stricter laws and punishments on convicted offenders and provide stronger punishments on those who protection orders.
- We have taught classes to NYPD in the handling of domestic violence deaths at Wagner College.
- We have taught classes at Port Richmond high School On domestic violence awareness.